Learn the What, How and Why of Tai Chi (Taijiquan)
Learn key principles and practices. Increase your potential by integrating the internal awareness arts of taijiquan and qigong into daily life. Integrate tai chi and qigong into daily life for many benefits. Practice includes:
- Basic tai chi exercises.
- Beginning and intermediate tai chi and qigong forms.
- Martial arts applications.
- “Internal” mind-body connection techniques.
- Private personalized program for individuals.
- Registered learners receive regular tips and lessons online by email and occasional videos on you tube.
These days, a stiff neck and tense shoulders seem like unavoidable side effects from working in front of a computer screen for long hours. In fact, we are so beset with 21st century ailments that we’re practically manic in our search for new antidotes suited to our technologically dependent lifestyles. Oddly enough, many are discovering a remedy that has been around for ages. Tai chi, the centuries-old Chinese martial art known for its amazing health benefits, not only can alleviate aches and pains, it also can reduce their recurrence. …Read More
Read here what others say about Durango Tai Chi and Teacher Tim