Tai Chi — An Internal Movement Art … Tai chi is a form of self-improvement that rewards learning with an sense of well-being, more energy, self-assuredness and confidence. Slow your mind and body down, move attentively and breathe fully. Become more sensitive and aware of changes within you and around you.
Private and Workplace Lessons are Available. Contact to learn more.
Increase your potential by integrating the internal awareness arts of taijiquan and qigong into daily life. Enjoy many benefits. Practice includes:
- Basic tai chi exercises.
- Beginning and intermediate tai chi and qigong forms.
- Martial arts applications.
- “Internal” mind-body connection techniques.
- Private personalized program for individuals.
- Registered learners receive regular tips and lessons online by email and occasional videos on you tube.
Benefits of Tai Chi
Contact to request available articles on other topics of interest.
What kind of person wants to learn tai chi? Someone who:
- needs/wants more physical activity
- needs/wants more mental focus
- is healing from injury
- wants to improve sports performance
- wants to do more than an occasional fitness class
- enjoys interacting with others in an educational setting
- wants to delve deeper in the study of the subject
- is looking for a practice that complements other activities
- is having health issues, such as autoimmune disease
- is having balance issues
- is interested in martial arts
- wants to delve deeper into self-awareness
- wants a moving meditation, as opposed to sitting meditation
- is feeling stressed and wanting a relaxation practice
- likes making new friends