Accepting beginners this March.
Sign up simply by contacting Teacher Tim
- One class per week, $60 per month (Paid first of month).
- Two classes per week, $65/month.
- Three classes per week, $70/month.
- Drop-ins are allowed, $15 per class.
Sorry. Make-ups and refunds are not possible. Pay by cash or check to “Paul Richard Tai Chi.” (Other payment methods available upon request.)
Learning Tai Chi includes:
- Indoor Group Study: 60-90 minutes each class
- Tai Chi in the Park during warm season,
- Occasional 1/2 hour privates,
- Informative and educational blog posts,
- Open access to instructor to answer your questions,
- Occasional free lunchtime tai chi,
- Video lessons available.
Request to be added to mail list to receive weekly schedule updates.
Contact Teacher Tim for private, personal lessons.
- 5:30-7:00 pm Tuesdays at Studio 10, Smiley Building, Durango, Colorado
- (New) 1:00-2:00 pm Wednesdays, Studio 10
- 1:00-2:30 pm Saturdays (weather permitting)
- By private appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday this spring. Meet at your location or outdoors, weather permitting.
- Look for possible volunteer elderly tai chi practices in the future.
Not sure tai chi is for you? Ask for a free 20-minute
“Meet Tai Chi and Me” session.